Saturday 5 May 2018

Challenge 83 and Winner of Challenge 82

Hello everybody and welcome to our latest challenge!

Before I give you details of this challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, all the entries were so lovely, we loved looking at them all :)

Please scroll further down this post 
for the winners of last times challenge.


The theme of this fortnights challenge is
Animal(s)

You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decorYou can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight. 

Here are details of this challenges wonderful sponsor... 
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.  I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue.


If you are our lucky winner of this challenge, you will receive a $12 voucher to spend at their on line Store.  Click HERE to be taken to their web-store and for more inspiration take a look at their Blog and Facebook page.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times


 Here is the DT inspiration from our talented ladies, 
take a look and then please do join us :) 


Tanya
Having a break

Diane Louise using 'Want Some Cheese' from Di's Digi Stamps







Melanie


Wendy using an image from Di's Digi Designs





So here are the winners of last times challenge [No82 Flowers]...

Our randomly picked winner who will receive a prize from 'MHK Designs' is....
No 65, Helen    ** CLAIMED **


Congratulations Helen, please contact Diane Louise at craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.  On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words 'Winner of Challenge 82, MHK Designs

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)

and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Petra... Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

Number 20:BeaA great shaped card, beautiful closed and opened.



Number 58: Tones Scrapperom

A stunning composition, my absolute favourite this challenge.

Number 136: Heather Mills

A gorgeous CAS card.



Have fun crafting this fortnight.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise & Team 1 Ladies xxx

5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh wow - I'm the lucky winner!
Will email you now - thanks so much!
Helen x

Heather said...

Petra! Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top three! So honored.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT makes, Hazelx

Doris Klein said...

Fantastic DT works and nice theme!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#17– Not square / rectangle)
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.